View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:58 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

If I can be honest here, without ticking anyone off, I am tired of people tearing me a new arse because they don't believe me about their body composition.

Either they want to believe they have the same muscle mass as a bodybuilder, but they do NOT look like a bodybuilder, or they think they have 15% bodyfat when in reality they have 30% bodyfat.

I am like a punching bag when someone brings up composition. It never ends well.

If I had a dollar for every person who belied they had the same muscle mass as Elite Bodybuilder X I could retire...

Please, stop taking it personally! Do you want an honest assessment, or bull crap?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 02-17-2011 at 02:00 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote