View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Bodyfat Levels - Time to Get Real

This is meant as a loving, gentle push in the right direction for 95% of mouth-breathers:

Your bodyfat percentage is higher than you think.

I just had a discussion that went something like this. Stats are real, but the name was changed to protect the innocent.

Bob: I am 5'8" 145 with 5% bodyfat. I want abs, help!

BTB: First off Bob, your bodyfat is most likely over 12-14% if you do not have abs.

Bob: No, sorry, you are wrong. Trainer X did etc. and told me my percentage is 5%.

BTB: Hi Bob. At 5% you would already have crazy, shredded abs. I am not trying to sound argumentative, but I do want to give you a realistic snapshot of your bodyfat levels...

Bob: You &%$# idiot! You don't know %*&$#$^$!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links