View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:32 AM   #10
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

Q5I just started lifting a weeks ago. Why don't I see a change? I am doing the same exercises all the big guys at the gym do.

My answer (my experience) It's easy to read a magazine and watch people do this or that for a certain body part. The hardest thing about making gains is actually knowing what it feels like when you really hit the muscle. That and doing things in different orders will affect my first statement.

I may babble here. These are my own experiences and others may disagree, but this is what I've learned over the years. first it's not about the weight. Do light weight at first so you can feel the muscles burn yu are trying to hit. If yuo go to a gym and watch 10 people do lat pulldowns all 10 will do it differently most likely. I do mine in a way that I can feel it working my lats. I also do biceps first so that I don't cheat as much with my arms. I have been lifting for a long time now and have gotten stronger. So I now user heavy weights. I know how to user the weights to stil hit my target muscle in when cheating though.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote