View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 08:22 AM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtim27 View Post
I know so many people that think if they just put in 20 minutes on a treadmill they should be able to eat whatever they like and then they get frustrated when they gain a few lbs. My old roommate was like that, She'd go to the gym do a lite treadmill workout and come home with a giant hoagie everynight and wonder why she wasn't losing any weight.
This is part of the same belief system.

I wish exercise was the golden key. There are months now that I'm 43 where I can exercise and exercise, but if I eat 100-200 more calories per day than I should, I lose nothing. A few apples and some gum can push me over the top.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 02-17-2011 at 08:25 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote