Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaku900 View Post
gatorade has more sugar and therefore more a chance to make your stomach cramp and hurt, and cause...issues, which is why I recommend diluting it.

I've cut weight 14 times, pedialyte is...smoother.
Agreed, Pedialyte goes down quick and easy, diluted Gatorade should be done later for further dehydration but I wouldn't do it instead of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezingstardust View Post
In your opinion, what's a reasonable amount to cut in the space of a week for a smaller female such as myself?
If you want to cut water it should be done with in ideally withing if not under a 12hour time period, exceeding no more then 24hrs. The whole point is just to hit body weight then rehydrate to original weight. Its not the same thing as dieting. Carbs don't really matter since you don't eat the day, night before cutting, its more so sodium content that you have to watch.

How to Cut Maximum Weight for Competitions with a 24-Hour Weigh In

I mean there is a list of low residue foods you can eat, I have a water cutting pdf guide off elitefts, that deals with more extreme water cutting but if its 10lbs or under, a sauna suit and a hot box is all thats really necessary.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote