the thrilla from phila
Max Brawn
Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Exercise: Military Press
Fav Supp: xtend
bigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
IMO the 'Classic Physique' is an ideal goal for anyone looking to build a good looking body.

Arms, neck and Calves all the same size gives an excellent balanced proportion and doesnt give the 'oversized' arm look which seems popular now.

Not too lean so around the 8-10% mark, which with hard work is attainable and more importantly healthy and maintainable.

The legs and body both worked equally, stopping the sparrow legs look and it is also a functional and strong, healthy looking body.

Most the classics had the arms, neck and claves within a 1/2 inch to an inch of each other, and it just balances the body so well

Carl.
I would love to look like your avatar. Scratch that. I WILL look like your avatar.