Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Be careful with weighted situps, some complain of lower back pain as weight progresses over time.

Though I squat in all goal and diet variences, I switch from back squat being the focus (though I still do them) to the Front Squat when leaning down, because the bar movement (from behind the head to the front shoulders) activates more core stabilization within the process of the movement. In addition, I add in:

Narrow-feet Renegade DB Rows: Activates the rear delts, Lats, and uses the core to stabilize the body (and its excellent).

Swiss ball (yes they make one for your big ass BTB, ) weighted crunches, making sure the Hips are not being activated during the execution of the movement.

To name a few.

Boredom has no place in your head business, when you are trying to fix your problem........

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links