View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:38 AM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRidler View Post
I competed in my first full meet this weekend. Had a blast, lots of younger kids 12-18 were there which really made it fun!! The raw emotion of winners, and tears of getting a red light, just brought me back to how much we are looked up to by these youngsters.

Didnt break any records, but I did set pr's. Havent squated or DL in years, have trained for 2 months, and squated 557.2 and DL 513. Bench I blew, 485, had 513, just didnt lock it out right. OH WELL.

If someone tells me how to upload video, i will.
Congrats on the great effort and PRs.

If your videos are Youtube you can simply pasted the link in a thread and they will auto-embed.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote