View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBtaylor52 View Post
I f*cking hate girls who I talk to, and when they do want to hang out all they want to do is go to bars and sh!t and I tell them I rarely drink and they're just all like "oh, then idk what we can do.." B!tch, I can think of 10 things off the top of my head. Seriously, you have to drink to have a good time? I f*cking hate girls. Just because I value what I put into my body and you don't doesn't mean there's not other fun things to do. I dont currently look the way I do or will because I go out drinking you dumb f*ck.

/endrant.
Where fitness is involved it's better to look for like-minded people, look in the places you're bound to find someone who has their own fitness agenda...whether they're involved in track or the gym in the same way that you are; other than that, booze seems to be the be-all-and-end-all for both genders alike.