old school
Brawn
Points: 1,428, Level: 21 Points: 1,428, Level: 21 Points: 1,428, Level: 21
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: HIT
Fav Exercise: barbell hack squats
Fav Supp: milk
old school has made some quality postsold school has made some quality postsold school has made some quality postsold school has made some quality postsold school has made some quality postsold school has made some quality posts

As I said though, you can't keep getting stronger forever and I believe HIT training is probably the best for natural trainers. Jack Dellinger (spelling?) also didnt go much higher than 400lb for his working set in squatsand said sometimes he done 15 reps and sometimes more/less.

So BTB can't squatting heavy at a slow (4-2-4 say) tempo be done? And if your getting stronger still you must still be getting bigger? Also trying for 1 rep maxes are more dangerous than going for a 5 rep max say. On a side note, if you are just interested in bodybuilding do you have to throw powerlifting style training into the mix or can you just train at 6 reps or higher and still get big and strong?

I've seen bodybuilders that are big that don't go super heavy and I've seen powerlifters who deadlift 3 times their bodyweight who dont even look like they lift.
old school is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links