Old 02-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #47
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
I stress not setting your goals too high with this. Dropping any amount of BF while making lean gains is very hard to achieve no matter what your diet/training plan is. But it can be done, just in very small amounts.

Currently I'm between 12-14%BF which puts me around 20-25lbs of fat on my body, I'm pretty well going to experiment with some different diets just to try and get down around 8-10% and then stay there until I decide to either plan some shows or bulk back to 220+
Much the same here. Just measured today. In a month I have added almost a pound of muscle, less than a % pt of fat and weight has stayed pretty close. (hard to tell with wieght, because I do not have a digital scale or the cool Dr. scale). Pants are a bit tighter around the thigh, but then that measurement has gone up about 3/4 of an inch. I will be cutting down my total cals by about 200 and see what happens, but I am in this for the long haul.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote