Old 02-11-2011, 08:55 AM   #46
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
Interesting. I have not had time to watch the video and have read Branjord's material. I have been following the leangains.com morning training protocol. No loss of energy, strength is good, gonna do some measurements today. Weight has stayed pretty much the same, I am hoping for a loss in BF and increase in lean mass. We shall see. I love the process, as it fits my lifestyle so well, just curious about the results.
I stress not setting your goals too high with this. Dropping any amount of BF while making lean gains is very hard to achieve no matter what your diet/training plan is. But it can be done, just in very small amounts.

Currently I'm between 12-14%BF which puts me around 20-25lbs of fat on my body, I'm pretty well going to experiment with some different diets just to try and get down around 8-10% and then stay there until I decide to either plan some shows or bulk back to 220+

Get your Fixx at the Muscle and Strength store!
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...e-science.html

Or our online store!
www.advancedmusclescience.com

Don't talk about it, Be about it
!

TEAM THOR!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote