Old 02-11-2011, 07:43 AM   #44
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
You should be careful changing diets and experimenting with new things so close before a meet. You feel more energy because is burning up more resources because your not supplying it with them and you just started. Once your body realized it is not going to get any additional resources it will shut down and have a catabolic effect, hench why this form of fasting is strategically placed.

Never the less the reason why so many diets work and fail interchangeably is because the body adapts differently based on your age, gender, activity level, genetics, life style and eating habits.

Might want to ask elliot hulse for his opinion (he is a strength coach and pro strongman) as he promotes this type of diet.

YouTube - Fat Burning & Muscle Diet Plan

Personally I agree with DW. Safe the fasting for the bums and the Martyrs.lol
I actually watched this video and thought it was interesting. anxious to see a persons results using this.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote