Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBtaylor52 View Post
I f*cking hate girls who I talk to, and when they do want to hang out all they want to do is go to bars and sh!t and I tell them I rarely drink and they're just all like "oh, then idk what we can do.." B!tch, I can think of 10 things off the top of my head. Seriously, you have to drink to have a good time? I f*cking hate girls. Just because I value what I put into my body and you don't doesn't mean there's not other fun things to do. I dont currently look the way I do or will because I go out drinking you dumb f*ck.

/endrant.
Keep your values. One the reasons you will struggle with some woman is due to the fact the percentage of woman that fall within your personal value system are lower as compared to the tradional norm. I have raised two kids, who are now, 22 and 25. My younget says he is a virgin waiting for the right girl (and I believe him, and most guys would not admit this in the first place), he does not smoke or drink, and wants a girl with the same values. He has been single for most of his teenage life (very few dates), and just recently met a girl he believes is likewise a virgin, and has the same values. My oldest, has went through many woman (not a virgin), but likewise wants one that is a nonsmoker, does not drink, and has these same value systems in place. Both have been frustrated with the value content of the woman they have met, but will not vacate what they personally want. I coach them as a father, in telling them that they should not vacate there personal desires (as this is there personal right), just because it goes against the grain, and their peers disagree with some of there values. There values are not hurting anyone, and there is a girl out there among the millions, that will fall within what they want.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote