jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Dieting last minute only depletes muscle strength and performance, and fat burners, diuretics,etc.. have a lot possible side effects that are unnecessary. All you need is a vinyl sauna suit, a sauna or shower to hot box yourself in, as well as bananas and pedialyte, as well as water, gatorade, and gatorade propel, so one can rehydrate.
tony is dead on. you don't have time to mess with dieting at this point because truly if you wanted to shed simply the water weight you should have already been increasing sodium and water so you could deplete it out last week to suck you dry. your gonna have to rely on the hot box and what i did for my meet in dec was sat in it 5 days in a row at around 130 degrees losing 2-3 pounds a day instead of 10 in one or two. i needed to drop 13 lbs to get to 165 and set a deadlift PR and nearly a bench PR in comp. just remember to eat tons of bananas and gatorade after.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote