Thread: Pinwheel Curls
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:26 PM   #43
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
and in accordance to the no bs rule my size, training style and bicep developement can be attested to by none other than BTB himself cause he has seen me do this movement with heavy DB's and has seen my developement for last year to this.
Jason has made great gains this past year. We spent some time practicing poses (if you can call my maneuvering posing), and I was most of all surprised by his bicep peak. I commented to Jslep about his noticeable size increase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep
and as BTB said already tendonitis is an issue and i feel alot less of it with this movement over some other slower straight bar concentration curls or seated preachers.
I'm glad I'm not alone on this.

And I am like Jslep, I use only about 60's on pinwheels. I can't touch the massive monster weight some of these guys use.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote