Max Brawn
Points: 2,129, Level: 27 Points: 2,129, Level: 27 Points: 2,129, Level: 27
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Supp: New York Strips and V8
ILoveLifting is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
It is a rule of respect. It's a community rule, and we all abide. It's not a threat to new members, so I hope you will understand. We keep transparency so that this site does not turn into BB.com.

It's not about who has a bigger bench or bigger arms. Not at all. Never was, and never will be. It's about respect. This is not the only lifting forum that operates this way. Several other prominent lifting sites that have this rule, or similar rules, have managed to keep the forum free of e-stats and article commandos.

In addition, I need to state that this is not a business. All the money generated from this site goes back to sponsor lifters, and is returned via contests. I pay $100-200 each month out of my own pocket to keep this site moving, and to help promote lifters.

I have made a commitment to the lifters of this community, and I will abide by my commitment. I do not hold a grudge against anyone who dislikes our rules.

Much appreciated

Its a biz in the sense we want the site to thrive an prosper at the highest level possible. We will all do what is necessary for that.
ILoveLifting is offline   Reply With Quote