View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:22 AM   #22
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

I take a shitload of ibuprofen each day. sometimes 10. I am really sore today. Like I've said I suffer from DOM's. so I will be a little sore the day after a workout and pretty sore 2 days out. The problem is when I get muscle soreness from 2 overlapping muscle groups. I can tell you right now that I need to do each body part once per week. The only reson I don;t is that with my hectic and crazy life schedule and work hours if I miss a workout I'm screwed.

I do feel nice and tight today though. I felt lean as well this morning and weighed in. I gained a pound this was post dump as well. I am not, nor most likely never will be ripped and shredded. It's not in my genetics and at 42 I'm not sure I want to put my body thru that. If I can stick to this diet for a few months I will get a body fat analysis done just for piece of mind. I may post pic.'s up. I have on cycle,& 2 weeks into pct. I will do a set when I'm done with the 911 as well. Just not sure I want the world to see them. I don't feel like getting hammered or told I need to work on this or that.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote