View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Coop I understand that you and Mav were just playing. No big deal.

What I do not want are posts saying things like..."Bish spread your legs."

There is a difference between appreciating the female form, which I do, and being obnoxious in public around women.

Boys will be boys. I am no saint myself, nor am I pretending to be. But when talk like this is done around women it's not appropriate. That's all I'm saying. I use profanity. But I do not use profanity in the grocery store around other people's children. When I'm with other men, we might talk about women and sex and other manly things. But we do not do this in public, and especially not around women and children.

I have no problem what so ever with giving each other grief for fun. I enjoy doing that myself.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 02-03-2011 at 06:40 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote