Old 02-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #16
Trevor Ross
Max Brawn
Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Food
Trevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post

Trevor,

I'm not trying to be rude to you. But this whole program writeup is very incomplete.

There are a lot of people who look at these boards without ever posting, who use the info that is posted. I would not want somebody to use this program to try and do a workout from it. It is just too incomplete and leaves to many holes for the inexperienced to try and figure out.

Also, as was previously said. If you want to contribute training advice on the board, then we need to know who you are.
I got a solution, here it is, and by the way once I stopped giving a s@#$ about my 1RM and focused on making the muscle do the work (and picking "my right/optimal" exercises), I progressed, and people don't really need their ass wiped for them either (in regards to newbies). You just have to keep an open mind with a filter, and people can get big and strong on two way split routines.

Pull= (Upper back, Lats, Biceps, Forearms, and Hamstrings)
Push=(Chest, Triceps, Quads, Shoulders, and Calves)

1: You get to go to the gym a little more often (something I enjoy).
2: You can train on consecutive days (if you have an unpredictable schedule).
3: I think they promote better recovery then most systems.
4: Squats and Deadlifts have their own days.
5: There's more emphasis on building weak points.
6: The big lifts are still cornerstones of this style of programming.
7: It's another effective option if you're bored with your current program.
8: It splits the body more effectively then the Upper/Lower system.
9: Workouts are still around the one hour mark (providing you regulate the volume properly).
10: You can do more then one exercise per bodypart (you still have to keep volume in mind).

Taylor it to your own needs & style of training.
Trevor Ross is offline   Reply With Quote