Old 02-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #13
Trevor Ross
Max Brawn
Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Food
Trevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Your welcome to your opinion on training, but some of what you suggest in this answer leaves me wondering a few things.

If your going to offer up training programs, and advice then you need to abide by the forum rule.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/for...bull-rule.html

Maybe we just see this from a different perspective, and thats fine. Your entitled to your opinion. I would not set up a session such as you have proposed. At least not for most people, and definately not for a beginner.
Notice when I posted that workout it was just a sample, people can adjust things to suit them, and I understand there's some spillover from certain exercises to different muscle groups. That being said this is Bodybuilding, and for some people (like myself) some direct work for certain muscle groups is needed to develop them to their full potential. If this was meant to be a strength program it would be in the strength forum, and it would be more abbreviated and laid out differently. Why wouldn't you set a program similar to this for most people anyway? Is it overtraining? Most of the drug free old schoolers used a higher set volume then this, and had much longer workouts.

Last edited by Trevor Ross; 02-01-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Trevor Ross is offline   Reply With Quote