MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
My wife works with mostly all women at a bank office. There are involved in a circle of enabling.

One will being in junk so that the others around her are eating it. As a result, she feels good about eating it. It's an entirely different dynamic than how men eat.

My wife talks about how Woman A will one day talk about diet, then the next day bring in junk. Once the junk is partially gone, she joins in the party...
Oh yeah. The women at my office are like that as well.

I forgot to mention the birthday parties. Not one per month to recognize everyone, but one for each person, complete with insane amounts of cake and cookies.

Two weeks ago was a double German chocolate cake. One of my coworkers said, "Cmon, have a piece. You said you were gaining weight."

And I said, "Yeah, but I am trying to keep the muscle to fat gain at around 2:1. All that sugar won't do a thing but get stored as fat."

And they just looked at me.

And today, an email for Weight Watcher's goes flying around. OY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
Restraint is the hardest part
Yes it is, without a doubt.