View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good post Babs.

Though not directly kettlebell related...my wife performed resistance training during her first pregnancy, and it went much better than her second pregnancy. She had far fewer "bad back" days, and fewer headaches.
Strange that the first pregnancy was better than the second, even with the lack of exercise during the second one; don't they say that the first is always the worst? I must admit to ignorance on this subject.

What fascinated me was that Yoana doesn't have that pregnancy "waddle", if you follow, when she walks; she also stands upright, isn't carrying excess weight etc.

Exercise seems to make sense, like they say "They're not ill, they're pregnant"; though I do understand that some have a harder time than others, from what I've read/learned etc...