Kyle Aaron
community gym PT
Brawn
Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: milk
Kyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machineKyle Aaron is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I just dealt with this question about 10 minutes ago. As I say to my wife, many women fear that if they lift once they will wake up looking like Arnold
I actually had a woman ask me the other day, "And what if in two months I look like Hercules?"
"If you do, I will pay you $3,000 to stay like that for one week, and take lots of photographs. Because if I can turn a slim woman into Hercules in two months then I can become rich and famous from it."

The other one I hate from women is, "My legs get so muscley so quickly." There is just no tactful way to say, "that's not muscle, dear."

Also the idea that if you eat fat, you gain only fat, and if you eat protein, you gain only muscle. Thus overweight people trying to lose weight and downing copious quantities of protein powder.