Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Honestly I hate this trend fad that makes it seem like all body builders focus so much on muscle and fitness routines opposed to actually focusing on making the muscle grow. What I mean to say is while its good to have something planned out and make steady progression do we think Arnold or Franco or Lou did 4sets of each exercise 8-12 reps and such. Oh I will stop at 9 reps because I am getting to big of a pump. NO! They just went into the weight room with a simple goal:

I WILL MAKE THESE MUSCLES GROW!

And that is just what they did, now don't get me wrong I am a big advocate for logging down progress and steady progression but its not as important in the shaping phases as it is in strength gaining phases. As long as your feel the muscles as your lifting chances are it will be working.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links