Old 01-25-2011, 10:18 AM   #12
Trevor Ross
Max Brawn
Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41 Points: 4,170, Level: 41
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Food
Trevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributorTrevor Ross is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
This is a pretty standard answer, but I think it fails to adequately answer the question.
If he has his eating, sleeping, and training down isn't it really the only answer? I understand progression happens in increments and growth happens in spurts, but maybe after awhile when progress begins to stall, a little change in the program just might be what the lifter needs to keep motivated and put their heart into the program. Like maybe a change in assistance exercises, a different rep/set scheme for example. I do get the point you're trying to make in regards to program hopping though.
Trevor Ross is offline   Reply With Quote