View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #30
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
The great thing about this routine is the numbers arent reletive to people on splits because of how it is set up. I mean i would have been ashamed to be benching 60kg on a split, but i am actually really happy i am still at it on this routine lol Carl.
Exactly!!

The two types of programs are polar opposites of each other. People don't make that connection when trying a fullbody the first time. By the time you have worked yourself back up to using weights closer to what you did on a split, think about how much stronger, and bigger you will have to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtim27 View Post
I consider myself somewhat strong but I have no aspiration at all to be a powerlifter either. I want to be lean and lose all this fat I have. You'll see what I mean once my transformation pics get posted.
As you noticed Tim, your heart rate was right up there. Your burning up some cals on this program. Watch your diet, and you will achieve your goals.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote