the thrilla from phila
Max Brawn
Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Exercise: Military Press
Fav Supp: xtend
bigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
yes mate, then 12 reps in the last session. You will bable judge then how much you should up the weights for the first session of week one. Im still upping them slowly though so i can keep progressing for at leat a couple of weeks as i get used to the set up. For instance i know i could get 22.5 x 8 now woth the db presses, but i am just taking it steady and building up to it.

Carl.
Thats the approach I'm taking as well. I'm going to progress slowly into it instead of balls to the wall burned out after 4 - 6 weeks. I think I did that too much with my other routines. NEver fully progressed and always trying to move more and more to quickly so i could post up numbers to impress people. Leaving the ego out of this routine.
bigtim27 is offline   Reply With Quote