the thrilla from phila
Max Brawn
Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Exercise: Military Press
Fav Supp: xtend
bigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
Great start TIm. The weights are solid and I know there is more in you to come too. Glad you like the program. Its good keeping the intensity up too, under an hour is where its at for me too. What did the heart rate monitor tell you your heart rate was at ?

I think you could push for 10 reps across the board next session, keep the dips to 3 sets untill you get to the 10 reps as GL said, no use killing yourself to get the 3 sets, and its the weeks session that you are looking to complete.

Strong pressing and curling bro, and calves were very strong. You have me smoked on all of them

Carl.
My hr was around 125 which is about the same hr I shoot for when doing lit cardio so that in itself is a win to me. I definitely believe I can nail 10 reps on all the sets tomorrow. I could have yesterday as well with the exception of the OHP on the last set and the dips. I still had alot left in the tank though as far as the squatting and benching go but I want to ease into this routine. Like you said, its the overall weekly volume that matters. It's a new way of thinking that I have to adjust to.
bigtim27 is offline   Reply With Quote