View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:10 AM   #9
Carl1174
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Carl nailed it nicely, as to how to work it this week.

I would hold off this week on doing any added cardio on the off days.

## This is a great point i did it just so i could see how the program was working, what was sore etc etc... I also dropped1lb as the intensity was up for each workout. I am panting and sweating at the end of every session.

Use this week to work on just getting established. You will find that if you work to keep your rest times tight between sets, that your going to be getting a serious cardio workout as well.

I'm not on a hard cut, I eat normally and have a couple of decent refeeds a week. I'm down about 5lbs in the last 3 weeks. I work hard to keep my intensity up. A few times a week I find myself HUNGARY! You will burn up some calories working hard on this program.

## I am STARVING all day on workout days, honestly, i just want to EAT constantly lol

The challenge thread in the bodybuilding forum has a lot of info on all three of the programs. Ask away with any and all questions. Todays session should really just be an introduction for you.

The worst mistake you can make is to start too heavy on your weights.
This x 100.... Its easy really Tim, just do everything GL tells you and it will work

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote