View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 07:51 AM   #7
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtim27 View Post
Dammit I wish I wasn't in work right now. I really want to get this thing started lol. I'll also be taking pics today for the M&S transformation challenge. Hopefully I can start dropping that 2 lbs a week which has been elluding me for several weeks now.
Carl nailed it nicely, as to how to work it this week.

I would hold off this week on doing any added cardio on the off days.
Use this week to work on just getting established. You will find that if you work to keep your rest times tight between sets, that your going to be getting a serious cardio workout as well.

I'm not on a hard cut, I eat normally and have a couple of decent refeeds a week. I'm down about 5lbs in the last 3 weeks. I work hard to keep my intensity up. A few times a week I find myself HUNGARY! You will burn up some calories working hard on this program.

The challenge thread in the bodybuilding forum has a lot of info on all three of the programs. Ask away with any and all questions. Todays session should really just be an introduction for you.

The worst mistake you can make is to start too heavy on your weights.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote