View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:01 AM   #3
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by _burk_ View Post
I want to start building some muscle but I have been doing some reading and confused.

## What exactly are you confused about, a bit more info and we can try to help you a bit more

Can someone give me a way to workout

## I would suggest a beginners fullbody work out 3 times per week. If give you pleant of time for rest which is as important as the workout when you want to grow muscle... there is a reaso rest days are celled GROW days by many

and some guidelines on how to eat.

## You need to eat good quality whole foods such as Wholeweat pasta/bread/rice, potatoes, meats, fish, dairy, eggs etc etc... Dont eat junk or sugary foods, dont drink soda and make sure you are eating MORE than you body needs to maintain its weight - you dont say how tall/heavy you are so ic ant approximate calories that you would need on a day to day basis. You also need to be eating every 2-3 hours and geting protein at every meal if possible to ensure you body has a constant supply of good nutrients to help build the muscle.

I am 24, workout at a local fitness center and about normal weight.
Hope this helps. As pointed out by Abaddon, if you can be a bit more specific we can be a bit more specific with our help

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote