Thread: Prison
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

They have pull up bars, Dips Bars, The squat with a friend on their back, The use benches as make shift bench presses then lay friends on them to add weight, They fill trash bags with water and curl them or curl trash cans..They can do bench dips, They can have a friend hang on their back as they dips, They can stand on a edge and calf raise and add a friend on the back to calf raise. They can take a towel and do roman curls, then flip it around and have someone hold it to do tricep work over head and the same for laterals..They can box jump, They have punching bags..

This is how we worked out in MP school..And its like a prison and I have had enough friends who have been locked up in chino..

Damn I forgot lunges..Push Ups, Incline Push ups, Diamonds, Wide Push Ups, Deep push Ups, push Up claps.. Sit Ups, Crunches, Incline sit ups while a friend holds you or hang from bars, Burpees, Squat thrust and the list goes on..

I know they get 3 meals a day but they can also go to the store in prison and buy extra food. Cup o noodles and fruit and other shit

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

Last edited by MMA Max; 01-22-2011 at 08:29 PM.
MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote