View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #24
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
because everyone is a special individual unique snowflake who needs their own special individual unique personalised routine totally different to everyone else.

So we'll just end up responding in detail to everyone anyway
I do it as it is anyway.

I need them more for me, and for others. So instead of pulling a magic rabbit out, I can pull the same rabbit out.

I don't care about unique snowflakes. We're not that type of forum. If folks want to come here and curl for 18 sets 3 times a week, I don't care. But I don't pander to those types of lifters.

I am doing this not for them, but for me.

Full speed ahead. Those who get on board get on board. Those that don't, don't. I know full well the percentages. I handled over 5000 beginner questions last year. 98% didn't listen, 1% did for a couple weeks. The last percent I have built relationships with, and several of them have competed for the first time in 2010.

The ship is taking off. I can only pilot it. I care not who's on board, because I can't control that.

I am not here to save those that don't want to be saved. I am here to mentor those that do...and they are usually easy to find.

Onward we go...

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-21-2011 at 09:54 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote