View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 08:37 PM   #20
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Right now I think our main goal is just to develop sound templates for various needs, so that we can use them as community reference point when someone asks for a reference point.

So with that stated, I think general guidelines might be a good idea, but caveats are in order.

We would, of course, assist based on specific needs.

Right now the hardest thing for me is that the forum is growing and some of the same questions are getting asked regarding workouts. If we can get some templates with generalized guidelines as references, and we know where they are located, we can dial in a lifter from thank point based on their form, needs, progress, etc.

If that makes sense?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote