View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Who do you look for?

Wow, this is hard. I have to say that I look for Jwood, Gaspers, Trevor, Human Horror Film and Swede's log the most simply because of their amazing ability to destroy weight. I also look for Big Valsalva, Ripped, Jslep and Glwanabe because they are like brothers. And then there is DW and BBG. And Strikeout.

I don't want anyone to feel left out, and I probably forgot a few, but I tend to look for the guys who have been along for the ride the entire year of 2010.

Who trains the hardest?

Trevor, Gaspers, Swede, DW, BBG and Jwood. Deload is not in their wiring.

But you know what? This forum is filled with no nonsense training. Everyone here is dedicated, and that amazes me every day.

Who trains the most?

Rich Knapp.

Who is the most dedicated?

From a bodybuilding standpoint Rich, Jslep and Ripped. They are diet Jedi.

Who at the top of your MAB list?

I hunt and read every log. I really do care about everyone here, and that's not blowing smoke. I've made some great friends.

Rich Knapp is at the top, top of my list. I have spent a good amount of time with Rich in 2010, and he and his wife have become great friends.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-22-2011 at 08:22 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote