Spartigus
Max Brawn
Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40 Points: 3,966, Level: 40
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat & Quick Lifts
Fav Supp: Milk
Spartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributorSpartigus is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
Thats why youth is wasted on the young......

I actually started on a 3x per week fullbody, but all the 'experts' in the gym told me Id never get bigger or stronger doing it and I should move to a split if i wanted to progress as FB's were only any good if you were just getting in to it

Carl.
Ahh yeah its very hard to separate stuff like that unless your in the know, makes starting off very hard!!

My first routine was actually a split workout, back/biceps sort of thing. Except it was on an exercise ball and a set of dumbels that went up to like 15kg (33lb) or so. I felt I had pushed it to the max when I broke a sweat lol

"When in doubt, just get really, really strong. It tends to cure most problems in training and life." - Wendler
Spartigus is offline   Reply With Quote