Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member
Default Almond and Parmesian crusted Tilapia and veggies

Either make or purchase some almond flour and grated Parm. Mix about a cup of flour and Parm to taste, add salt and pepper to taste. ( Make amounts proportional to the number you are serving. If cooking for 1, a cup of flour is way too much.)
Beat a few eggs in a bowl.

Take Tilapia fillets and dip in egg mix and then dredge in Almond/parm mix.

Two choices to cook.

For a Crispy coat, heat some olive oil in a pan then pan fry the fillets.

You can oven bake the fillets at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until flaky when a fork is inserted.

For the veggies. Take some broccoli and cauliflower and put in a bowl, sprinkle a little Good Season's Italian Dressing Mix over the top and mix well, try to coat all the veggies. Either bake in the oven or for quick cooking pop in the micro wave and cook.

Great quick meal with testosterone boosting, almonds, eggs, fats and broccoli. Your body will thank you.

OBX Open August, 2014:
Squat 308 PR
Bench 176
Deadlift 402 PR
Total - 886 at 50 yrs 199.6 lbs

Shooting for a 900+ total for next meet. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote