Old 01-20-2011, 01:24 PM   #6
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

I think crossfit is nothing ground breaking..they just put a name to the training..I went to a big crossfit games in Cali with some friends who are follower of crossfit. and i was amazed and the risk of injury some of these people were putting themselves too, I'm all for digging deep and completing a lift..but when the weights are soo heavy and the form is breaking and looks like they are going to break their back and everyone is yelling at them to keep going..not the best thing in my opinion..

But if someone wants a challenge and just overall fitness then I would tell them go for it but be smart. What gets me is that its just a big marketing thing..when you have to pay thousands of dollars to get a certification, its a bit much in my books.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote