View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #16
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthleteCreator View Post
You can get a full-sized keg and learn how to lift that while empty, then gradually fill it with water.

I'm just sayin, out of all the people I've seen do keg training, I've never seen a pony keg. Don't be a girl.
true lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I did a lot of this stuff this summer with a group of my buddies. First we made a sandbag and did a lot of stuff with that. We also used a keg that we had throwing contests with and also filled with water to do some other fun stuff. We had somewhat of a sled that we would drag and bearcrawl with to see who could get further before collapsing. Pushing my truck was another good exercise. You can basically use anything heavy.

I would also suggest a full sized keg, the less water you have in there the more it will slosh around and mess with you. Just keep filling it as you get stronger. Another thing we used were large rocks. Just find a rock pick it up, or throw it.
yeah car and truck pushing is fun, another one i like is deadlifting a car, i cant get one by myself, but with a little help it goes up
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote