Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Reminder:

A) Feuds. Have an issue with someone. Man up and take it to PM. Drag it out on the forum and I will be swift to handle the situation.

B) Insults. Name calling and mocking other members in any manner is not acceptable. We don't make fun of people here. This includes the posting of images meant to make fun of someone.

This doesn't mean we ignore honesty. Which brings me to the next point:

C) Honesty. If you post a question on a lifting forum, expect to get feedback. Sometimes this feedback hurts. But as long as it's not a personal attack, it's part of posting in a forum and I can't and won't do anything about it.

D) Revenge. Someone bothering you? Tell a moderator. Attacking an attacker on the forum is still unacceptable behavior.

E) Moderators. If a moderator tells you to take a feud or situation to PM, and you keep spilling it on the forum, you will win a free trip to BB.com.

F) Lives. Moderators have lives. Believe it or not, no one gets paid on this site. Not even me. All money goes back to the community. This is a labor of love. So don't make the moderators waste their personal time cleaning up your hot mess. Nothing angers me more. I hope this statement is clear. Take us away from time with our families to babysit you, and it will not be a good day for you.

Do not muck up this forum with foolishness. It will not be tolerated. We are here to encourage, to learn and grow.

Great post! Thanks BTB.

BTW, where did you get this picture of me. I thought I had hidden that away.

OBX Open August, 2014:
Squat 308 PR
Bench 176
Deadlift 402 PR
Total - 886 at 50 yrs 199.6 lbs

Shooting for a 900+ total for next meet. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Last edited by bamazav; 01-19-2011 at 10:01 AM.
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote