CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Thanks jslep and ripped for the compliments....and btb I do know I am big boned I am ordering a health o meter digital scale and make sure of my weight. What I see on the scale everyday is between 185 to 190 pounds about a week ago it showed 179 so it may be the scales but I've weighed on a lot of scales and I stay around 180 still....the height thing haven't been to a doc in awhile but I just found in my wallet this ticket from gnc the have this all in one scale and height thing and it said im 5'11.8 does that sound more correct....I'm on my phone about to go in church ill be back in a couple hours to see what you guys think
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote