Old 01-18-2011, 10:20 AM   #15
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Here is one of my clients from when I was personall training in California. She was a big inspiration for me everytime I trained her. She owned her own business but at the same time wanted to change he life, and she did. When she first came to me she couldn't even squat down to sit on a bench and stand up without rocking herself forward.

6 months later she's squatting 135 for reps. Doing push-ups like it was her job, was able to perform a couple pull-ups. Not just her training soared but she also ended up running in a marathon, and after years of not being able to go on bike rides with her husband she finally could. I was and still very proud of her. We still contact each other every so often.

I started training her in August all the way till May, when I moved to New York.
Attached Images

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote