Old 01-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Good thread..

Every so often when I'm working out in the morning, there is a young man in a wheel chair in the gym. He's probably around my age. He was in a car accident and is paralyzed from the waist down. He has no use of his left hand, and has also suffered some brain injury. Still he's in the gym doing weights. One of the people that helps him with his rehab mentioned to me he loves the gym.

It's inspires me when I'm lifting and see him strapping a handle to his left wrist and grabbing the other handle with his right hand to do an exercise. Him being so close to my age makes me feel blessed that I can do what I do. I remember one time he told me that I'm a strong guy, and I told him I'm trying to catch up to him..he just laughed and we shook hands. But whenever he's in there, I have great workouts.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote