View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Classic.

There are lots of things that catch my eye that are classic. I have lots of interest, and things that I still want to do in my life. I wasn't born in the wrong time, rather, I appreciate the beauty of classic engineering in all forms.

The word classic and where my mind goes.

As far as bodybuilding goes it's no different. I like to see variety in physique's

Reg Park is the p-47 Thunderbolt, Zabo is the Spitfire.

This variety is missing today. There is no nuance, or subtle traits. Everything is taken to the extreme.

I like to cook, it's a hobby of mine that I really enjoy. Can you imagine what would happen if I was to put too much salt in a recipe? A little salt can bring out underlying flavors that you would otherwise miss. It's called balance.

Balance is what is missing today. The nuance and subtlety. Where are the Ed Corneys? The guys that can actually put a posing routine together, and floor you with a display of raw energy of the human body.

What happened to best body parts? It is our differences that make us unique. Everybody today is a clone, trying to fit into the same mold. 40 yeas ago, they all looked different.

All I can do is appreciate what was, and do my best to create my version of it on my own. I am an Army of one, join my Army.

I'm using Steve Reeves Formula, and the Grecian Formula as a basic battle plan for where my mission is heading.

Last edited by glwanabe; 11-18-2009 at 06:58 PM.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote