White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Heed my advice Coop, your young and you're worrying way too much man. It's great that you're involved and want to learn about things, because that is key, knowledge. But another key behind it is patience and consistency, I can't preach it enough.

You have no idea how bad I want to compete and be a pro at the age of 20 man, I want it more than I want anything right now. But you know what, If I get to ahead of myself and get impatient im going to step on stage and look like a fool when I have to compete against guys that are 25-35, and have anywhere from 5 to 10 YEARS worth of training, knowledge, dieting, experience than me. You need to understand that it takes time, yeah im pretty big for a 20 year old, but im nothing compared to the pros out there who are much more older than me.

Put it this way, im 2 years old than you, you know how much ive trained and how much food ive ate and how many books, forums, articles ive read more than you? Let's put it like this, A LOT man, thats damn near 600 more times ive worked out than you and about 3000 more meals, thats alot of growth man.

Take your time, don't over think it, time will tell and eventually you will achieve what you set out to do.

Get your Fixx at the Muscle and Strength store!
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...e-science.html

Or our online store!
www.advancedmusclescience.com

Don't talk about it, Be about it
!

TEAM THOR!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote