Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Look now i didnt start no shit but if your gonna accuse me of lying you cant gtfo of my thread, because i had adhd taking adhd medicine kills the appetite i got off of it and with training at the same time i ate 7000-10000 calories everyday and was able to gain that much, im not positive but i think btb can attest to this cause i posted it here awhile back, me and you have always been cool ab but im not gonna let you make me look like a lier when ive been here this long showing my pics off im no fake and wont be treated like one
coop are you weight yourself dressed and after you eat? Your first thing in morning naked , before any food or water and after you emty your self is your true weight.

The problem people have is your hight-weight-SIZE. For your hight and weight you are,,,,,, sorry bro,,, tiny for 168. And don't lift nearly what you should be able to for your hight vrs weight and lean as you are. I say lean because you are not fat. This is were people have a problem.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 01-17-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote