View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 07:17 PM   #20
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACT CHECK PANEL View Post
WARNING: FALSE INFORMATION DETECTED FROM DEBUNKED WESTON A PRICE FOUNDATION

ALERT TO ALL VIEWERS:

The Panel has detected that falsified information is found at this location, regarding the " Weston A Price Foundation ".

The user identified as "glwanabe" GL WANABE has issued fallacious information. This includes material that has been traced back to a Discredited Front Group by the name of the "WESTON A PRICE" foundation. This includes url links found tracing back to WestonAPrice.org and also entire posts full of falsified material sourced from the fallacious Weston A Price foundation.

All of the information traced back to the WESTON A. PRICE FOUNDATION, or ANYONE re-posting it, is now revealed to be false, and it can be thrown out.

Please make a note of it. And also post this information to others to alert them if you ever find an individual attempting to reference the known fallacious Weston A. Price foundation and their erroneous information.

_
Mr Fact check panel

If you disagree with something then talk openly about what you disagree with what has been said.

Hiding behind a front is cowardly.

I posted a link, and an article, that I said I found interesting. Did I claim that the entire site was perfect? No. I said it was large and would take time to go through. I have found topics I did not agree with as well on there. Just as I do not agree that vegan is the best for me.

I did not demonize vegans, I said to be informed before walking that path. I don't agree with a lot of people in ow they approach things, but it is there life to live. You seem to have made it a point to attack me, becasue I posted a link to a site that is very counter to your ideology.

It doesn't bother me. You have to choose how to live your life for you, and I will do the same for me.

We dont allow people to hide on this forum, so either be up front or don't post here. Your acct. is locked UFN
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote