Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Urban Sniper Champion!
Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Sorry, but the two statements I have emboldened are wrong.

1. Humans are Omnivorous. There's much to be debated about the early development of the bipedal simian which is our ancestor, but internally the modern human is simply not equipped to handle a carnivore diet: the buildup of rotted meat in the lower intestine would kill us too quickly.

2. The studies regarding phytoestrogens in soy have been grossly misinterpreted and miscalculated; in order for soy to cause an unhealthy increase in oestrogen in the male human body, said male would need to be ingesting at least 500 grams of it a day.
500 grams of any protein per day is unhealthy.
My counterpoints:
1. Our overall intestine length/anus to mouth distance ratio is between that of a dog and a cat. Dogs are Carnivorous, but they can survuve without meat and cats are obligit carnivores (if they don't eat meat long enough they die), we are non-obligit carnivores like dogs.

2. If a male has a body weight of 250 lbs or more and is competitive in a strength sport, which means he definitely is consuming 1.5-2 grams of protien per pound, he's real close or over 500g a day and probably the picture of perfect health. The fact that a miniscule ammount of soy supplementation can settle post-menopausal women with similar effect as estrogen therapy is all the eveidence I need to know I want no parts of that shit. Also, all legumes are shitty and wreak havock on the human carnivorous digestive system.

Bottom line is vegetarianism/veganism (I don't recognize a real difference) is not meant for human consumption and is always derived from irrational religious beliefs. If you don't believe that, bring a rack of ribs to as 7th Day church picnic and watch the reaction
Trevor Lane is online now   Reply With Quote