Thread: Return to gold
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:54 AM   #8
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcat611 View Post
i am tryign to understand. i do the reading on here and I see that those guys like regie parks and steve reeve used that full body approach but i still don't understand why you guys prefer it to the routien sused by the modern bodybuidlers??? isn't it evolution and we know more now? i cant understand why people use that old methiod when the new one might be better???
well for one, just as an example, to the natural trainee, a routine from reg park or reeves is more reliable to us, because they weren't using steroids to build they're bodies, there are no natty pro's in the IFBB. another reason is that some of us prefer a physique like those guys. and finally these ideas have never been proven as inferior in comparison to the more "modern training approach", and there are less variables to deal with, like who wrote this routine orused this method, a steroid user, a supplement company?
User owns 1x Super Squats
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote